How to Upload Images
1. Login to Alteia
Once you have accepted the invitation to create your user account, you can login by navigating to Alteia
Please fill in the Email and Password to login.
2. New Survey Creation
1. Select the company and click on the desired site.
2. On the top right, click on UPLOAD SURVEY
3. Press on Browse Files to locate the images saved on your computer and press Open, or drag the files into the upload area and then Next.
3. Survey general info
1. The platform will extract relevant information such as the location and date of your flight.
2. Survey Name is optional and can be used to identify the survey by an additional criteria (survey purpose, conditions of the data collection). Press NEXT
4. Image Selection, Metadata and CRS
- Remove images from your selection by UN-ticking them or add images by clicking on + IMAGES.
- If your images don't have all the required metadata (especially the geolocation) or if you want to update the images metadata, click on + METADATA to upload the flight Metadata File in .CSV or .TXT format.
- After the image selection, you must select their CRS :
- Press UPLOAD
The Operator role can only upload pictures. Only the User role and the Manager role of the site can launch photogrammetry and upload GCPs. If you want more information about these steps please read the Article: How to create your first Site and Survey
5. Images Upload
Do not close or refresh the browser page while uploading (You may navigate on Alteia while the upload is taking place, but do not close or refresh the page). The upload time will depend on your internet connection, the size and the number of images.
6. Retry Upload
If during the upload, some of the pictures have not been uploaded, it is possible to retry the upload. Please click on retry button on the Site dashboard.
The platform will display in red the pictures that have not been uploaded.
Click on RELOAD IMAGES and drag and drop or select the directory of the whole dataset.
Green point means that the picture is already uploaded. Yellow point has to be re-uploaded and the sorting is automatically done. Click on UPLOAD to complete the retry
7. Upload GCPs as an operator
Please click here to learn how to upload GCP as an operator