What is Alteia
Alteia provides a comprehensive platform for rapidly developing, deploying, and operating AI applications with visual intelligence.
Visual intelligence is a category of enterprise software that harnesses advanced AI techniques to transform your visual data into business insights. Organizations that deploy visual intelligence can achieve step-function improvements in business processes throughout their value chain, resulting in increased business resilience, greater efficiency, improved profitability, and reduced environmental impact.
A leading vision intelligence platform for physical asset modeling and management, Alteia addresses the business needs notably found in a variety of industries including:
- Mining & Aggregates
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Civil Engineering & Construction
- Power & Utilities
- Oil and Gas
To do this, Alteia harnesses recent innovations in AI and machine learning, along with capabilities provided by elastic cloud computing, big data, and the internet of things. The services are divided into two categories.
The AI Platform (PaaS)
First, combine internal and external data onto a single platform to build, navigate, and visualize a contextualized data image with the Fuse modules. Then, utilize the Build modules to rapidly develop AI-based applications for a fraction of the typical cost. Finally, Deploy your AI applications with your existing data storage, enterprise source systems, tools, and underlying infrastructure.
- Data management (smart way to organize, share and interact with your content
- Mission planner for smart data collection and quality control
- Data visualization (2D and 3D powerful engines)
- Data contextualization (automatically relate data to other data through automated processes)
- Mobile application (InField App)
Alteia Applications (SaaS)
With Alteia's framework you can create industry specific and application specific turnkey solutions for fully interactive, human-driven, AI-enabled analysis without the pain of building a full-stack from scratch.
Meaning, you can:
- Create applications that interact with your data using Alteia's SDK
- Use pre-built ML models or train your models to process your data
- Package your applications into the docker repository of your choice
- Push your application into the platform using Alteia's CLI
- Deploy your application instantaneously to make it available to your entire organization
Alteia's strong security program is based on International Security Standards in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Everything is governed by a strict set of policies, procedures, and controls, such as:
- Data is encrypted in transit and within the platform.
- Security processes are taken into account in our secure software development lifecycle.
- Granular role-based access controls allow you to adjust your team members’ access to data, toolsets, and editing privileges.
- Audit tools provide a detailed record of actions of every user within the Platform and the Alteia application.
To learn more, read the Security Features in the Knowledge Base.