Company Information Edition
As a Manager, you can see the list of the companies you manage, view company details, and edit company information.
Step 1 - Go to the left sidebar and click on the User icon (framed in yellow below). Then, click on the "Companies" tab.
Step 2 - Click on the company to view the "Properties & Preferences".
The window displays information about company properties, preferences, and photogrammetry settings.
3.1 Properties & Preferences
You can edit:
- Company name (1)
- Company short name (2)
- Field of activity (3)
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Mines & Aggregates
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Utilities
- Security & Defense
- Surveying & Mapping
- Type of company (trial one or not) (4)
- System of measurement (5)
- Date format (6)
- Display language (7)
Step 2 - Save your changes by clicking on the "SAVE CHANGES" button.
3.2 Photogrammetry settings
You can also define your preferred photogrammetry processing presets.
Step 1 - Click on the boxed "CUSTOMIZE PRESET" button below.
Step 2 - Define photogrammetry settings.
- Execution: Defines the way photogrammetry is launched
- Advanced: Photogrammetry is launched by Alteia's teams. (This option may incur additional costs).
- Self-service: Default option selected.
- Processing engine: To select which photogrammetry engine is used.
- Agrisoft Metashape
- Settings: To define the photogrammetry options.
See Photogrammetry Engines and Options.
Step 3 - Click on "SAVE".
For information on managing user accounts, see the article Account and User Roles Management